Sunday, February 8, 2009

Killer Catch-Up

It's the third quarter and  LA is leading by 2 points against the Cavs 75-73 with 'Bron at the line. My dad said Cleveland hasn't lost at home yet, but we'll see. Hopefully this supposed virus that rocked its way into Mordor (Kobe) is only a 24 hour deal. Purple and Gold gotta take back the 'ship.

Anyway, organized athletics aside, there's a little more catching up that needs to be done this weekend. Two weeks deep into the semester and I've been taking notes and an old poetry class notebook from like 6 semesters ago...and I mean ALL my notes. I finally got a hold of some new note-wares, and in the meantime I'll probably transcribe my scribbleshits of handwriting onto a .doc file. I'm not risking my semester due to illegibility.

My gout is getting better (aka I'm still eating like shit, but my foot doesn't feel like 300 micro-warriors throwing acid-tipped arrows through my tender fatty fit foot anymore. Heck, it's kept its pain at bay while I traverse the Aztec ruins that are CSULB's locales. Since procrastination WILL be setting in soon, you might be seeing a second post by all you's kiddie's suppertime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment