Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rock & Roll (of the Terence Variety)

During the years 2001-2005 something made my fatass jump and jive to a conclusion that I could write and perform pop music...or at least to a certain extent "alternative rock." During these years, the height of tight jeans, guyliner, emo, screamo and post-hardcore in only its slightly pop-saturated form marked my entrance into the Los Angeles and Orange County music scene. With the help of family, friends, enemies, acquaintances, and fans (possible fans?), those years have branded themselves some of the best times in my life. Despite only garning psuedo-local fame, Smalltown Zeros and the later incarnation of it, Boys of Pencey Prep, sprouted a short library of tunes. In this post I bring you these tunes of which were a collaborative more or less by myself, Robert Pena, and the 10+ band members that have come and gone.

I've also included my solo work which has been recorded within the confines of my smelly bedroom or my cousin's living room.

Without further ado, I present to you my entire musical discography (that has been officially released by us) free for download. (Not like we ever sold them...) Enjoy!

SMALLTOWN ZEROS
(Lead Vocals/Screamy Thingies/Ocassional Keys)

2002 Demos








2003 Demos









BOYS OF PENCEY PREP
(Lead Vocals/Keyboards)

2005 Demo


Solo Projects

as Electric Sheep Dreamer
(a Birthday gift for my friend Abbie)


ALL MY CURRENT MUSIC PROJECTS







2 comments:

  1. EFF YOU. "FRIEND" you mean BFF, dick. AWW I LOVE THIS POST!!! all n0stAlGiC n shit. <3 <3 love you beef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terence,

    Hey! I made a video that has your song "Hold Still the Red Light" in it and I understand that I can’t publish it anywhere without having permission to use the song. I didn’t get any money (or any other compensation for that matter) for the video. Here is a private link to the video for you to review: http://www.triptelevision.com/clip2.php?id=477 I completely love the song and would be excited to be able to use it. Please let me know. My e-mail is: thom@triptelevision.com

    Thanks - Thom.

    ReplyDelete