Thursday, January 8, 2009

Duece Duece

Well I'm officially 22.

I honestly can say that I really don't know how I feel about that. I guess after all these years laughing at and admiring the anti-heroic slacker antics of Dante Hicks and Randall Graves as they bicker about their "station" in life at the age of 22, AND now that I'm said 22 year-old slacker (eh...semi-slacker?), I feel like it's almost not that funny anymore.

I guess if you break down my life into a Rob Gordon list of self-aggrandizing glory I'd have to go with:

1. Played some great video games
2. Ate some great food
3. Played some great music
4. Actually heard something I created on the radio
5. Wrote/directed 4 short films (despite whatever subjective quality you can attach to them)
6. Fell in love
7. Got my heart broken
8. Maintained the status of overweight since the age of 7
9. Met some of the great people in the world
10. Get to breathe air n' shit

cept...they're in no specific ranking :)


Happy Birthday to Elvis Presley, Jenny Lewis, David Bowie, and Nick Schultz!

No comments:

Post a Comment